Our Work in Action
Our client needed to update wall murals and multiple signs at their Miami headquarters to conform to their new brand identity.
This was a project that required careful coordination with the customer, specifically when working at their hangar. Maintenance hangars are critical to any airline and cannot be shut down. Therefore, we had to work around their schedule to install signage and pause at times to allow access to airplanes.
Additionally, each team member had to be screened each and every time by airport security in order to access the facilities.
Our team pulled through and the job was completed to everyone’s satisfaction!
Below is a list of the items that we worked on as part of this project:
- Wall Murals/ Wraps for Offices ( Printed & Laminated Vinyl)
- Clear Acrylic Signs with Logo for Office Walls ( Acrylic & Vinyl)
- Hangar Illuminated Letters & Logo, South Elevation (Front-Lit Channel Letter & Logo)
- Building Exterior Sign for Main Office Building, North& West Elevations (Illuminated Channel Letters & Logo, Non-Illuminated Plastic Letters & Logo)
- Monument Sign for Building Entrance ( Aluminum Structure with Translucent Acrylic Face)
- Banner installed on concrete wall 25′ W – USA Flag
Ready to start a project?