Our Work in Action
A large commercial project such as a hotel requires that attention be paid to every detail. From creative wayfinding, to statement pieces, to room numbers, to ADA/Code Compliant signage, it’s important to design signage that satisfies both form and function early on to align with the project as a whole.
Managing the implementation of a brand, for exterior and interior signage requires an in-depth understanding of various factors, such as the number of signs, types of materials, brand goals and guidelines, and client expectations.
With an experienced signage partner and a design-build approach, however, there is a seamless transition from the design process to the performance of fabrication and installation.
Here are some of the items we completed as part of this project:
- Building Exterior Sign ( Illuminated Channel Letters & Logo)
- Monument Sign for Building Entrance (Dimensional Letters on custom structure)
- Wall Sign for Parking Garage Entrance (Halo (Backlit) Channel Letters & Logo)
- Imitation Wood Panels for Building Exterior
- Cabinet Wall Sign with Push-Thru Letters
- Dimensional Letters for Interior Reception Area
Ready to start a project?